[ANN] minimal facebook library available

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Oct 10 23:27:08 EDT 2011

Folks,

Thanks to those that contributed with my little fundraising campaign, I am
now able to release a minimal facebook library. There is still much work to
be done and I don't plan to stop it.

You can learn more about my Social Network Library Suite here:
http://andregarzia.com/page/socialsuite

You can browse the mercurial repository here:
http://hg.andregarzia.com/livecode-socialsuite

I am still raising funds for this suite, so, don't loose your chance to
contribute.

WHAT IS AVAILABLE:

* lib.aag.json.livecode - a minimal JSON library. BSD License.
* lib.aag.facebook.livecode - a simple low level facebook library.
* examples/facebook/simpleposter.livecode - a sample stack that posts to a
user wall.

Remember this library is GPL licensed. You can only build FREE, OPEN SOURCE
software with it. If you want a commercial version, then, you'd better join
the fundraising.

So guys, can you please test?

By the way, you will need to register your application on
http://developer.facebook.com. After registering, you will need to pick your
application id and application secret and fill the setup card on the example
stack. I am not sharing my application id and secret with you.

Cheers
andre
PS: fundraiser, sleep with this sound.

--