Code signing (details sought for LC implementation on Windows desktop)

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Oct 10 23:10:32 EDT 2011

Mark,

There isn't anything in particular about what LC can do regarding code signing. You code sign LC apps just like any other application.

It is a tedious process. I have some information in the archives that will help but have not documented a step by step process. I hope to do that at some point when I get some time.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.