[TEASER] It is Alive! SFTP support in LiveCode

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 06:29:11 EDT 2011

Hi Stephen, I am aware of Mark's library.  I use it in one
application.  Mark's library is very well implemented. And thanks for
mentioning it in this context (there may be others seeking to use
curl).

I am looking to the day where I will want to take that application to
run on iOS and Android.  In such a scenario I envisage having curl
compiled into an external would make things possible that are not
possible with distributing and shelling out to the curl executable.

Bernard