How to play a sound file in iOS?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Oct 9 23:59:14 EDT 2011

I actually added it as a control from the File menu.

Following your suggestion I added the file in the Application Builder but this too fails the Simulator test because I'm not actually building the application yet.

Starting from scratch… I have a .wav file. How do I play it from an application on an iPhone?

Thanks,
Bill Vlahos