iOS app update - do I need a new distribution file?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 14:49:46 EDT 2011

Hi Mark and others,

Terug naar af!  :-(

Trouble again!
I am trying to upload my app update but got the same error as the
first time uploading my app:
Application failed codesign verification. The signature was invalid,
or it was not signed with an Apple submission certificate.

I did this on a new clean Lion install and added my certificates for
KeyChainAccess from my backup (these worked fine!).
I downloaded and installed the provisioning files form the developer
portal. In the LC iOS settings I choose the right profile and I
changed the version number to 1.1.0
Saving as standalone went fine.

What will be the best way to get it to work?
Delete all certificates in KeyChainAccess? Make new certificates and a
new distribution provisioning profile (delete the old one)?
When doing this will it be seen as an update?

I hope someone can give me answers to these questions because there is
a major bug in one of my apps.

groeten,
William