iOS and Mac mini and App Store

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sat Oct 8 09:37:29 EDT 2011

Two things to qualify here...

It's the Apple tools that might require Snow Leopard. Xcode for example. Not absolutely needed, but would be if he wants to do external commands, or in order to use it to more quickly get the app onto devices.

When I said he could show a standalone to show progress, I meant as a desktop app, not on the iPad.