New iOS App in Store

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Fri Oct 7 21:44:37 EDT 2011

Tom,

I made this app using the iPod screen size simply because I already had the photos that size from another project… that way I needed less time to prepare the photos. I have some ideas for how I could expand the for the iPad. I'll need to re-do the photos for the bigger size.

The 2x option is automatic on iPad when displaying an iPod-sized app. So, no coding involved with that at all.

LiveCode won't automatically adjust for the iPad screen size, but you can create an app that checks the device and then adjusts through scaling that you include in the scipts or by using cards you set up for both the iPad or iPod sizes.

be well,
randy
-----