[UBUNTU] running LiveCode on 11.x

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Oct 7 21:06:26 EDT 2011

Mark,

I did the same thing for Fedora 15 but doing that on my new Ubuntu
installation made the .runrev folder be owned by root for some weird reason,
I had to revert it back to my user and group. I did not launched the app
after installation.

Now it works but it is the little things that the IDE should check, like:
"can I write my preferences file?"

Cheers
andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.