Object Naming Conventions

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Oct 7 13:39:26 EDT 2011

On 10/7/11 6:37 AM, Francis Nugent Dixon wrote:

> Whatever you do, use a prefix to define ALL your objects,

I never do, I don't see any advantage, and for me it makes my scripts
harder to read. It's easy to see what type an object is if you forget.
In fact, the only consistent naming scheme I use for objects is "lbl" in
a field name, so that I can skip label fields in repeat loops.

We're all different. I really doubt any two of us codes the same way. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com