Object Naming UnConventions

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 11:50:45 EDT 2011

I rarely get to act like a pedantic jerk, especially towards a highly respected and iconic personage such as Richard Gaskin.

Not kidding about any of item 2 of line 1.

But ordinal would be 'first control". Cardinal would be "control 1"

That felt better than I thought it would.

I am sure I will regret it, though.

No kidding about item 1 of line 5.

Craig