Basic question: how to package file clusters for iPad

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Oct 7 00:08:35 EDT 2011

Mark,

You can use the mobile equivalent of RevBrowser and create a stack that
opens the pages as if they were local.

If you want to look into a technology that was created specifically to serve
local HTML/CSS/JS content as a mobile app, go to http://phonegap.com

Be aware that your current html setup can work with livecode and a web view.

Cheers
andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.