Datagrid truncateTail

David Glass dglass at graymattercomputing.com
Thu Oct 6 21:58:10 EDT 2011

I must have asked somewhere else, but the question and answer is there
in the 'How do I override the default behavior when rendering data' or
something along those lines.

Basically, you have to store the text in a custom property, then reset
it in LayoutControl before calling TruncateTail, rather than putting it
in the field and truncating that.

--
David Glass - Gray Matter Computing
graymattercomputing.com