Jobs Passed Away

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Wed Oct 5 23:58:19 EDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 11:36 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> On 10/5/11 6:47 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
>
>> Our local news just broadcast that Steve Jobs passed away recently.
>>

> My whole life, ups and downs, was shaped by this man. I'm so sorry he's
> gone.
>
> --

Same here.  I can't say that I agree with everything he/Apple did, but from
the beginning Steve has had the magic.  So I think this song performed by
Sarah Brightman just feels right as a tribute to the man who delivered a
vision of being and doing the very best that we can. May we all continue
that tradition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPyfB8TGS-w

˜Roger