iOS file management/distro (new iPhone 4s)

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Wed Oct 5 20:57:20 EDT 2011

Howdy,

Chipp, I'm going to share this with you and anyone else in case it may
be useful. Having a firm conviction that I should ultimately control any
hardware I purchase, and also interested in potential bottlenecks of
Apple's distribution system, I searched some time ago and saw this:

http://www.i-funbox.com/

Not an inspiring name I know, but it looks promising, and includes app
install abilities, perhaps the ability to install apps without official
blessing and without jailbreaking, if I understand the description. If
so, it might be useful in some scenarios, technically that is. (Terms
could be another matter.)

Here's another notable software for file management:

http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/

Disclaimer: Haven't had time to test either of these yet.

Best wishes,

Curry

=======