new iPhone 4s

Gerry Orkin gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:38:51 EDT 2011

Chipp

In what way is your refusal to keep your iOS devices (and knowledge of their capabilities) up-to-date a problem with the iPhone?

By your own measure iOS is (apparently) broken, and yet you refuse to fix the problem because "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"? And it well might be a feature in iOS 5 - as a registered Apple developer you should know that.

Transferring a 15mb Keynote file will be trivial with iCloud. You keep complaining that the iPhone is a "turd" because it doesn't have a feature that it, um, has.

Your problem with deploying an enterprise app is sad, but it's hardly a reason for ordinary consumers to buy Android over iOS. It may be a problem for you, but it isn't for most developers.

Gerry