new iPhone 4s

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Wed Oct 5 17:21:12 EDT 2011

And on Android, just use a filemanager to create a folder. Takes
about 5 seconds.

Mike

On Wed, 5 Oct 2011 16:17:27 -0500, Chipp
Walters wrote:

> A quicker way would to use a widget, something iOS
does not support. As long as we're looking at workflow and use cases,
here is the only way I know how to simply add a folder to my photos
collection:

> 1. Dock my iPad/iPhone to my desktop computer
> 2. Wait
for it to sync, and install an OS update (30-45 min)
> 2a. restart
iDevice and hope it resumes correctly. If it doesn't (has happened to me
on numerous occasions) wipe device and reinstall new iOS and sync again,
while waving a dead chicken above the device for good pluck!
> 3. Use
iTunes to create a folder for photos.
> 4. un dock and enjoy the new
folder!

5, 2011, at 11:34 AM, Colin Holgate wrote:

>> As an example if this,
here's the standard built in way I've found to close a few apps (and
please let me know if there is a quicker way!): iOS: double press the
Home button, press and hold on any icon, then touch the X to close any
of the apps you want to close. Android: 1. Touch the Clock in the lower
right. 2. In the popup that appears there are some sliders to the right.
Touch those. 3. In the popup that appears, touch Settings at the bottom.
4. Touch Applications in the list on the left. 5. Touch Manage
applications at the top of the list on the right. 6. In the next screen,
touch Running on the right. 7. This next step can take a while, because
it lists all of the processes running. Scroll through the list to find
the app you want to close, and touch that. 8. There may be more than one
sub process listed. Touch Stop for each one. 9. You're back at the
previous list now, scroll until you find the next app you want to close.
Touch Stop. 10. If greeted with a "Stop system service?" dialog, touch
OK. 11. Repeat steps 9 and 10 for each of the other apps you want to
close. I have installed "Advanced Task Killer", which does allow me to
quickly close all the processes I want, but I'm only comparing the
this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription
preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode [2]