new iPhone 4s

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Oct 5 14:09:02 EDT 2011

On 10/5/11 12:56 PM, Pete wrote:
> You can reduce the first 4 steps to 1 by creating a shortcut to Running
> Services.

Can I do it with native Froyo?

I spent quite a while last night trying to download a third-party
launcher alternative and neither AppBrain, Market, or Amazon would allow
my Archos to download one, even though the Archos forum has many folks
using those successfully. So I can't use something like Launcher Pro's
shortcuts feature, which I'd like to do.

(If anyone is willing to send me the apk for Go Launcher or Launcher
Pro, I'd appreciate it. They are both free. Stupid Market doesn't think
my Archos is "compatible".)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com