MultiThreading Question

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Oct 5 13:49:35 EDT 2011

you can call a second livecode app via the terminal (for example). no need to use a different language if all you want to use a second process. You can also call that process several time, once for each query, and therefore get closer to multiprocessing (tho this is not very efficient, and not suggested for thousands of parallel tasks).

Furthermore, nothing prohibits querying several website one after another, waiting for each to finish. Unless they're more then 20 or so, that won't be a problem.