new iPhone 4s

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Wed Oct 5 13:18:51 EDT 2011

That's a nice theory, but I find that apps such as Angry Birds can get very choppy, and closing everything else can help. I also use it when testing apps, because I want to know whether any slowness is due to the app I'm testing, and not due to any background tasks that are being run.

I'm sure that the various system ones continue to run, and take resources.