new iPhone 4s

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Oct 5 03:02:39 EDT 2011

Pete,

Thanks very much for your candid and non-biased review-- just what I was
looking for. I'm not i treated in mobile OS wars, but am just thinking of
switching to Android as I very non-plussed with the Apple iPhone 4s, and
would be giving my 4 to my wife. I already own Siri, and don't really use it
that much. I use an app called "reQall" which I can dictate to and it
automatically puts stuff correctlyonmy calendar. It uses actual humans to do
this and costs a small monthly fee.

Stephen,

Very sorry to have continually affronted your finely honed sense of
fairness! You've been around these forums as long as I have, heck, maybe
longer. We've agreed and disagreed, then agreed some more-- and I've shared
some of my favorite eating places here in Austin with you. Always love
chatting with you and especially enjoy your ruminations of the good old
times. I'm having some fun here-- and trying to learn about Android as well.
I know I'll end up stepping on the sensibilities of the Mac faithful-- it
always happens-- and they always respond predictably, as if one of their own
family is being attacked. C'est la vie!

Gerry,

Again, not really interested in your opinion of my level of "ill informed."
I only stated, as have many pundits, bloggers and media folks, that the 4s
is quite a bit less than what we've come to expect from Apple announcements.
I will still stand by my earlier claim the iPhone is the single greatest
invention I have ever owned, with the Mac 128 a close second. But, that was
years ago and I'm interested in learning about the other options today.

PS I do know for a fact the iphone5 exists. That part I'm not "ill informed"
on. That's all I can say. I was hoping I'd see it today. Guess not.

--
Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc.