new iPhone 4s

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Wed Oct 5 01:33:49 EDT 2011

Bill,

I could not disagree more. My Iphone crashed constantly and
had to be rebooted all the time. My wife's BRAND NEW itouch 4 - same
thing.

My HTC Evo - NEVER has a problem. Never. Great battery life
with a nice large battery I purchased for it. Outstanding in every way.
You are a FOOL if you do not support Android - it dwarfs Apple in sheer
number of companies that support it. It won't be long before Androids
far outnumber iphones - it's a numbers game and there are more of them
and only one of Apple.

Mike

On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 21:54:39 -0700, Bill
Vlahos wrote:

> I haven't used an Android but the people at work who
have personal ones say they like them but find that they are buggy and
need to be restarted frequently. The ones that have them like them
because they can tinker more with them but even they say we shouldn't
support them. It reminds me of the people who want to build their own
PCs.

> We don't support Android because of malware, lack of controls,
and poor security model.

> I know people complain about no LTE on the
iPhone but all the LTE phones have horrible battery life. I'll be more
excited about LTE when it is more widely available. Right now it is
pointless unless you live in one of the areas that have it.

> The
iPhones prior to the 4 had minimally acceptable battery life but the 4s
are very good. For people who want even more extended life there are
very nice battery packs that the iPhones slip into. These add a
surprisingly small amount of weight and size and are very comfortable. I
don't use them because I find the battery life to be plenty for me.

I think the defining features of the iPhone 4S are the improved
performance and Siri voice features. If Siri just proves to be speech to
text like Dragon Naturally Speaking or the feature on Android phones
then it won't be a big deal at all. However, if it is more like the IBM
Watson computer that won on Jeopardy then it will truly be
revolutionary. I won't really be able to know until the 4S is out and I
can try it.

> I think the 4S is a lot better than you describe.

Bill Vlahos
> InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com
[3]) is about keeping your important life information with you,
accessible, and secure.

wrote:

>> Apple iPhone 4s-- ugh. All psyched up about the iPhone 5,
and Apple lays this turd. So disappointing. Jeez, didn't take them long
to screw things up now that Jobs is gone. Now, I'm considering upgrading
my iPhone 4 to Android. Anyone have experience with both and can offer
advice? -- Chipp Walters CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc.