images gone in standalone

Curt Ford curt at sonasoftware.com
Tue Oct 4 10:17:53 EDT 2011

Thanks, everyone, for the suggestions.. turns out it was a different issue.

The project is still small with just a few images, so I began to
rebuild it from scratch, making standalones after any major additions.
Images in the standalones were fine until I checked 'copy referenced
files' in the standalone application settings and selected a few mp3
files to be stored in a folder called 'media.' At that point the mp3
files were correctly copied into the Mac bundle, but images (for
button states, as well as a few background images) were gone.

When I unchecked 'copy referenced files,' the images appeared again as
they should, and I was able to put the 'media' folder with mp3 files
into the bundle manually after choosing 'show package contents' for
the standalone in the Finder.

Um, I should probably also have mentioned that I was doing this is
4.0.. after upgrading to 4.6.4, the problem has gone away, and I'm
able to use 'copy referenced files' without vaporising my poor images.

-Curt