Reading PDF documents

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Oct 2 16:53:05 EDT 2011

Hi All

Don't use shell on windows if you don't administer the computer your using it on. It is standard practice for system admins (particularly in an education setting) to block the cmd prompt. That locks up your app!

So use the open process commands instead.

See: http://goulding.ws/2010/10/15/command-prompt-blocking-policies-and-the-shell-function/

Cheers

Monte