planning my next two LiveCode TV presentations...

Ueliweb ueliweb at gmx.ch
Sat Oct 1 01:12:05 EDT 2011

I think both are really interesting.

I would be interested a bit more in Flash because so much (internet)
content today is produced with it.

An the other side my goal is focus to educational developing (for this
Director was made) and also I used Director earlier for a big Project,
for this I am very interested to hear from Director.

I am looking forward to see both in LiveCode TV
Thanks