clipboard issue in Windows?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 14:20:30 EST 2011

This is why I only use ctrl-c ctrl-v. It seems that shift-insert doesn't
necessarily set the dirty bit in the script editor so I have caught myself
pasting, hit enter to compile, since it doesn't think theres a change..
poof editor closes, no compile and changes lost. ctrl-v works fine though
so i've just forced myself out of the shift-insert habit.