clipboard issue in Windows?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 14:13:22 EST 2011

I found this page
http://milianw.de/code-snippets/access-klipper-clipboard-on-cli-under-kde4

If you scroll down in the comments it has this line.
echo "foobar" | ./clipboard -- would add "foobar" to the clipboard

I 'think' you can do this as a shell call to add stuff to the klipper
clipboard. At which point I don't know if it will show up in revs clipboard
data or not, but worth an attempt. of course ./clipboard should point to
wherever the program is (unless its in the path in which case it'd be just
clipboard)

Not sure this will help or not, but thought i'd toss it out there.

Also kinda wondered if theres an easy way to just send a ctrl-c to copy and
ctrl-v to paste to the system somehow.