window decorations?

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Nov 29 21:07:04 EST 2011

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 8:35 PM, Mike Bonner wrote:

> easiest way is to
> set the resizable of stack "stackname" to false
>
> Don't think that control is one of the options for setting decorations,
> though I think if you set decorations to none it goes away too. Not
> positive about that though.

Just a side note about resize controls. With the introduction of OS X 10.7
Lion, standard resizing controls exist on all 4 sides and all 4 corners of
a window. This is exactly how it has worked in Windows and Linux for ages.
Anyway, my point is that even in LC 5.0.1 the resizing of stacks in Lion is
not taking advantage of this new UI enhancement in Lion.

˜Roger