Globals from the message box

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Nov 28 19:41:52 EST 2011

Got it. What an interesting quirk though that if you do re-declare them, they always resolve to true! Also, re-declaring them in the multiline message box has no adverse effect. Works like normal. Not saying anything should be done about it, I just find it interesting. Now let's see, can I use breakpoint in a semicolon delimited single line statement...

Bob