Globals from the message box

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Nov 28 18:40:09 EST 2011

On 11/28/11 5:09 PM, Mike Bonner wrote:
> Interesting. I tried using a global from the message box without first
> declaring it once.  Didn't work for me. Then declared it and it did.  What
> am I missing?

It has to have been already declared, either in a one-time declaration
in the message box, or in a script. Globals the engine knows about are
listed in the message box Global Variables pane. If it's there, you
don't need to declare it again within a message box command sequence.

I thought the original global in question was already declared, but
maybe I missed something.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com