How do I import/read images and their ID from a separate folder to change the icon of a button?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 09:38:37 EST 2011

Hi there,
I my new iOS app I show random images and that works fine.
I have imported some images into the stack and looked for their ID.

The script I use:
put any item of (4794,4772,4771,4795,4796,4797) into tRandomImage
set the icon of btn "RandomImage" to tRandomImage

Eventually I will need a lot of images and now I was thinking of
keeping the images outside of the stack in a separate folder.
Is it possible to do the same thing? Read the images and their ID and
set the icon of the button to the ID of an image.

Greetings,

William