On-Rev mySQL security issues?

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Sun Nov 27 05:41:53 EST 2011

Thanks for the input, Jim.

You're the second person to recommend RevIgniter. Sivakatirswami
also highly praises the product and even sent me a bunch of code
off-list to help with my project!

At this point, I'm a little fuzzy on what a framework even is,
let alone how to use it. (I'm a TV cameraman at a little
production company in Tokyo -- turned into the in-house IT dep't,
web designer and programmer only because I seem to grok computers
more than anyone else in the company!) But I'm ready to study up
on it all.

Thanks to both of you for the pointers!

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan