LiveCode.tv event needs you

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Nov 25 10:08:40 EST 2011

As you guys know, the event has been slowly dying since summer.

We do need repeated presenters, people who organise, any kind of participation. If you have an idea for a presentation, don't tell us to do it. Instead inform us about a date when you will do the presentation.

Here's a rough approximation of time and things needed for first time presenters:
A Windows or Mac computer
A Microphone
At least 300 kilobit down and upload (or accept reduced quality)
Time:
2 hours technical set up before the date
1 hour presentation on the agreed date
Whatever you need to prepare the presentations content

Ask me or mark if you have further questions about how you can help.

thank you for your time
Björnke

--
Watch live presentations every Saturday:
http://livecode.tv

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

Chat with other RunRev developers: