Anyone writing game apps for mobile?

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Nov 24 18:37:20 EST 2011

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 5:35 PM, John Craig wrote:

> Totally amazing how far on LC is now compared to a year ago - especially
> with the new accelerated rendering.  Are there any games already out there
> using the new features apart from Galactic Gauntlet?  I had some time to
> mess about with a couple of demos earlier and it looks like we can easily
> knock out some serious stuff!  Anyone else been looking at games?
>
> http://youtu.be/8AJm-mEOBOo
>
> http://youtu.be/jBSLJSaoE6M

Very nice demos, John!  Speaking of games, most games have a settings menu,
and as you know RunRev has given us access to the Android hardware "menu"
and "search" buttons.  I was wondering is some pre-fab menu structures
might be in the works for Android via  MobGUI.

Andre - unless I'm mistaken, I think the new 'accelerated rendering' is
supposed to be for all platforms, including Android.  :)

˜Roger