Copying A Card

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Nov 23 13:55:55 EST 2011

Np, and if you want to prevent openStack and openCard messages in the destination stack from firing, remember to lock messages before going to and from the stack, and unlock them before terminating the script. I have not tested that so I do not know what hidden consequences there may be. In other words, use at your own risk. ;-)

Bob