Can't (quite) Capitalize Card Name in property inspector

AcidJazz mpezzo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 12:26:06 EST 2011

I'm not sure if I would consider this a strict adherence issue though.   It
seems to me that if I try to change the name of something, no matter how
trivial the change, the IDE should accept that.  For the IDE to (implicitly)
say big C is no different than little c and then refuse to accept my change
is troubling.  Especially given that LiveCode convention uses upper and
lower case all the time.

Weirder still is the fact that I think one of you said that it did work for
you.

--Mark