[BUG] - Scrollbars in LiveCode

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 23:36:09 EST 2011

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 10:54 PM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com
> wrote:

> This was a bug in earlier version of LiveCode, fixed as of 4.6.4 (or
> perhaps a something earlier in the 4.6 series).  Testing this AM in that
> version has LiveCode responding to tap-to-click.
>
> What version are you using?

OS X 10.6.8
MBPro
LiveCode 5.0

And just to clarify, the only problem I'm seeing is in the actual blank
part of the bar. I can tap on the arrows that are part of the scroll bar
and the field will scroll one line. I can double tap and drag the blue bar
up and down the bar. What isn't working is if I tap above or below the blue
bar it doesn't scroll one page - it does if use a real click from my track
pad.

Thanks