Can't (quite) Capitalize Card Name in property inspector

AcidJazz mpezzo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:49:33 EST 2011

I have cards named:  condition1, condition2, etc.     and want (owing no
doubt to my own obsessive compulsive tendencies) to rename them to:
Condition1, Condition2, etc.    Yes, I merely want to capitalize the names.

However, when I change the little "c" to a big "C" it accepts it in the
property inspector window, but doesn't change it in the application browser
(even after clicking the little "refresh" icon at the bottom), nor does the
change show up if I type "put the name of this card" in the message box.
In fact, typing "set the name of this card to "Condition 1" doesn't do it
either.   But,... If I type a space before the big "C" (i.e.,  " Condition
1") in the inspector window, then the change takes.   I can then delete the
space, and I get "Condition 1" in the application browser and the message
box.   Weird!    Is this some kind of (admittedly trivial) bug?   I can't
find anything about this.

Mark