PHP & LiveCode Server

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Tue Nov 22 11:15:49 EST 2011

Very true, but unfortunately this is similar to what I am doing now which is
making a script file that loads the library and calls the function I need
with parameters being passed via post. This also means I have about 15
different .php scripts that take post information floating on my server. I
consider this a weak point in my security because they only authenticate
through a key and checking to make sure the remote_addr is the same as odins
(but this can be spoofed).

What I am hoping can be done is call functions inside a php library,
straight from livecode or livecode server.