PHP & LiveCode Server

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 22 05:51:38 EST 2011

Andrew,

You can execute PHP from the command line.

Mac OS X/Linux:
php [options] [ -f ] file [[--] args...]
php [options] -r code [[--] args...]
php [options] [-B code] -R code [-E code] [[--] args...]
php [options] [-B code] -F file [-E code] [[--] args...]
php [options] -- [ args...]
php [options] -a

Windows:
C:\PHP5\php.exe -f "C:\PHP Scripts\script.php" -- -arg1 -arg2 -arg3

This means you can use the shell function to execute PHP scripts. There may be other ways.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com