[OT] A FLASH in the pan? Part 2

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Nov 21 20:59:24 EST 2011

I always chuckle at these sort of posts: "please stop as this is out of
control!" it's almost like folks believe they HAVE TO read posts marked
OT-- as if they're caught in some sort of clockwork orange brainwashing
scene unable to control their impulses:
http://media.weirdworm.com/img/misc/7-weird-movie-scenes/clockwork-orange.jpg

For the most part, most of us all know each other. Stephen- a great guy and
Jacque a super gal. Richmond always discusses "different" stuff and Colin
always imparts an interesting twist on how to do things-- and yes, we're
all adults who can manage our own selves without the "sky is falling"
mantra of folks who can't stand any sort of divisiveness OR who have a hard
time JUST NOT READING posts which don't interest them.

One of the best parts of this list is we don't only discuss, "how many
ticks in a second" --and sometimes take the time to learn about who each
other is and what they stand for. So, please, instead of telling us to stop
discussing, please try the delete button. If, you're worried about clogging
your email box then consider getting a Gmail account, or perhaps using the
forums.

--
Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc.