[OT] A FLASH in the pan? Part 2

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Nov 21 13:55:23 EST 2011

Har! Those are hilarious! I think it demonstrates that the best way to deal with idiocy is to laugh out loud at it; to mock it, to humiliate it's proponents into a state of embarrassment. We should all gather at the Occupy Wall Street movements around the world and have some well known comedians come by and do skits and standup ridiculing the people who (lacking jobs or any kind of productive lifestyle) have the time to sit in pee and feces saturated mud (because the grass is now all dead) and chant about how important what they are doing is.

Hey, I am all for holding the Wall Street crowd responsible for the scam perpetrated on the citizens (if that is what all this is about) but also, let's go after the politicians who were in on it. Let's launch investigations into who got the money, and who they know in politics, and start cleaning house. Oh yeah, and how about this time when these kids in these protests go to vote, they admit they were wrong about the "change we can believe in" and avoid vote for mealy mouth con artists who want to hand the public coffers over to their "associates" with nary a control about how the money can be spent?

Sorry,

Bob