RevBrowser: clearing its cache?

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Sun Nov 20 15:10:02 EST 2011

Good advice, Stephen.

The specialized tool I am building is ultimately intended for "authors" who are creating a website from stacks that they are editing, and that are normally deployed in a desktop application. The final result will be uploaded and served to yet other users as a "web version" of the desktop app, with the application logic resident on the server. The 'preview' will ultimately serve these website-creating users, who will have to adjust their source stack’s content so it looks OK in the web environment. A network connection is not guaranteed during the editing cycle…and there will be multiple simultaneous users… and each page depends on resources that would have to be uploaded with it… and… and…. Previewing local files is instant, clean, informative, and, I hope, accurate.

--
Tereza Snyder
Califex Software, Inc.