Confused about substacks

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 19:31:15 EST 2011

Probably what will work is to make a stackrunner type of splash stack with
any libraries etc included. Then you can have your real stack with its
substacks be opened by the splash. As long as the right support stuff is
included the splash you can "go stack.."  and it should be fine, and the
splashstack can handle the saving of changes to your real stack.