So Who Has Tried the Kindle Fire Yet (with LiveCode building)?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Nov 18 15:20:00 EST 2011

Dang, Colin-- that was FAST! Thanks for the update. I've been travelling
all week while mine is waiting at home. It will be in my grubby hands in a
couple hours!

Also, I'm about 3/4 through the Steve Jobs bio. Good read, for those of you
who haven't checked it out.

On Thursday, November 17, 2011, Colin Holgate <coiin at verizon.net> wrote:

> I have built apps straight onto it from Flash and LiveCode, and directly
download apk files from the web.

>> Its supposed to be running a variant of Android 2.3.
>
> It's 2.3.4, but has a lot of nice Amazon interface on top of it (either
that, or I wasn't familiar with how Android 2.3 should look).

> Overall it's very good.

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc.