File types and icons?

Keith (Gulf Breeze Ortho Lab) keith at gulfbreezeortholab.com
Wed Nov 16 18:00:24 EST 2011

Hello All,

Please excuse my ignorance, but is there a way to put a list of files in a datagrid in a way to include the default icon for each file type? For example, if I put a list of files from a directory into a datagrid, is there a way to include a .pdf icon for each .pdf file, a text icon for each text file, an image icon for each image file, etc. I can manually place my own icons (using my own images/icons), but I want to access the file type icons found on each user’s system dynamically... Some users will have different icons... I want each user to be able to identify her/his files accordingly...

Thanks!

- Boo