Auto-numbering in a field

AcidJazz mpezzo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 00:41:09 EST 2011

If I paste an auto-numbered text from Microsoft Word (albeit on a Mac) into a
field, I can't seem to delete the very first number no matter what I do.   I
can delete the text, and all the numbers but the very first one.   I'm in
the "contents" box of the properties window.  I can't select it, and there's
no way to turn it off that I know of, because I don't think Livecode even
has autonumbering.   Short of deleting the field and starting over (which is
what I've had to do), is there a way to fix this?   Is it a bug?

   1.   first line
   2.   second line
   3.   third line

Delete all