lc shell and command line

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Nov 14 13:46:36 EST 2011

On 11/14/11 11:03 AM, Peter Alcibiades wrote:
> My second problem with
> livecode was how to call the shell in such a way as to have the user enter
> the password and then carry on with the script.

I probably shouldn't post about something I know so little about, but...

If you know you will need a password, could you just ask for it
beforehand, store it in a variable, and then incorporate the variable
into your shell script? I seem to remember there's a way to pass
authenticaion along with the script itself, all at once...I think.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com