An really useful property for vector graphics

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 19:55:23 EST 2011

Hi Richmmond,

Richmond Mathewson-2 wrote:

> Well: 4.5 SalineOS (Debian 6)  GNOME (gdm3) imported Gradients.ai as a
> solid graphic where individual circular shapes filled with radial
> gradients
> cannot be grabbed.
> [snip]
> Unable to import several of my own "things" exported from Xara Xtreme.
> Unable to import your other .ai files in the folder.
> Something going on a bit odd.
> Just to be "awkward" I saved a copy of your stack in 'legacy' format and
> opened it with RunRev 2.2.1 for Linux, and it made a mess, but in a
> different way to 4.5.
> [snip]

Could you show me a screenshot of the error that you receive
while importing the file "Gradients.ai"?

If I remember well, Xara for Linux only export bitmap formats,
not vector graphics. The only vector graphics that it supports
are other xara files. By the way, the gradients produced
by Xara are similar to the kind of gradients that
we could use inside Livecode.

Al