[ANN] tmCONTROL - Custom Interface Components for LiveCode Developers

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Nov 12 13:20:56 EST 2011

Hi René:

1) At this time, the width of sliders and scrollbars can be set, but radio
buttons/checkboxes cannot.  This could be added later.
2) Currently, there are no Lion controls.
3) For me, it's not worth producing Lion controls if LiveCode will
eventually provide these.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director