Wasting space on the forum.

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Sat Nov 12 05:37:26 EST 2011

Hi to all who may have had problems understanding
my very bad English,

You are correct, I did mention 6 and 7 levels,
I felt sure that many of you would think that this
is a little excessive.

Of course, Mark, I agree that one level is perfectly
acceptable, IF the mail is counsel, or an answer
to a question. It saves people scrabbling to find
out what the question was ........ :>)

And it is certainly useful to those who don't consult
the forum regularly.

As for those who thought my thread wasted more
disk space than 6/7 levels of repetition over an
indeterminate period of time, I'm sure you would
grudgingly agree that this is obviously false.

I hope this closes the debate.

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time !"